Liberdade

When I was 18 and lived by myself in this shitty place in São Paulo, I feared I would die there and they would only find my rotten body weeks later.
Now, after all these years, I realised we all die alone anyway and what really matters is how you live and are capable of loving people while never expecting anything from them, because they will most certainly let you down.  Even if they don't find you're that gorgeous or even if they think you're a slut.
Well, fuck it, sluts can love too, maybe even more than anyone else for they don't care for what other people think. So if I don't feel sorry for myself I can be free to love and free to be whoever I want, cause free spirits are not afraid to love, and they're not afraid to die alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kishimojin - Mãe das crianças-demônio